What is Business Insurance?
Business insurance is a product that protects your business from unforeseen, insurable events. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Commercial Automobile Insurance. Covers vehicles that are primarily used for business purposes. Not unlike personal car insurance, this policy covers property damage, physical damage, liability and injury.
- Commercial Property Insurance. Provides coverage for buildings, equipment, stock and other property in the event of fire, theft, vandalism, water damage or other insured losses.
- Commercial Liability Insurance. Protects your business from possible litigation issues concerning, personal injury, lawsuits and other damages.
- Cyber Insurance. Offers insurance coverage in event of a hacking, virus, extortion, or other digital mistakes.
- Errors and Omissions Insurance. Professionals dispense advice and so this coverage provides protection in the event that you are negligent or make mistakes or in the event of an error or omission as you consult with clients.
- Small Business Insurance. Provides insurance solutions for small business or home business. Typically, policies can be customized to meet the needs of a small business.
Do I need Business Insurance?
Although business insurance is not mandated by law, we don’t think it’s prudent to go without because the benefits of having insurance far outweigh the potential cost. This becomes especially true when you consider what a claim can do to your business. Best case scenario, an uninsured claim can cost a lot of money. Worst case, a claim can bankrupt you.
Consider these examples:
- Your business partner is injured - does your business have the financial means to cover payments to him and his family for 1 year? 3 years? 5 years? Life?
- What if your business was robbed, would you have the cash on hand to absorb the loss?
- What if a customer was injured on your property, can you afford to settle. The cost could be minimal or substantial. Either way, the payouts could financially harm the company.
- What if you have a water damage claim that destroys your stock and equipment. How do you replace the inventory and all your business equipment?
- What if there was a fire and you lost everything. How do you financially absorb this?
There are but a few examples of situations that could financially harm you. A small investment in the premium could protect you and your firm. Did you know that we can set you up on a convenient monthly payment plan which makes the payments that much more affordable?
How much is Business Insurance?
The price for business insurance varies and is dependent on many factors. Everything from the size of your business, type of business, location, experience including years in operation, projected sales, alarm and sprinkler systems and the like, will impact your insurance premium. In some cases, we can set up a policy for as little as $600 per year.
What does Business Insurance Cover?
Depending on your business exposures, we'll set up a policy to address your needs. Remember, you’re the expert in your business but we know insurance. So, all you have to do is email or call us and one of our licensed insurance advisors will be happy to assist you! You can request a quote online
or call us toll-free at 1-888-777-6977.
Business Insurance, how do I get a quote and sign up?
The easiest way to access business insurance is by requesting a quote through Ensurco. We have partnerships with dozens of the top insurance providers in Canada. Having access to their rates will enable us to provide you with the best possible policy, at an incredible price. At Ensurco, we understand how important your business is to you. We also know that you know your business but you may not know insurance and so, if you're not sure what you need - give us a call, and one of our licensed insurance advisors will guide you every step of the way! We'll answer any of your questions, and help you narrow down your options to find exactly what you need. You can request a quote online
or call us toll-free at 1-888-777-6977.
At Ensurco, our goal is to take care of your needs, while you take care of your business!